CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Latest Maddie Layouts

Here are the latest scrapbook layouts for Maddie. I hope that you enjoy! August 2, 2008 - Maddie's 3rd birthday party at Papaw Sullivan's house. I made the Dora, Boots and Swiper with my Cricut to decorate the cupcake tree.

August 28, 2008 - Maddie and family at a lunch after my Grandmothers funeral.

August 29, 2008 - Maddie, Emma and cousins at a awesome playground in Wadsworth (my hometown).

August 31, 2008 - Maddie and her watercolors. What a mess!!!

September 16, 2008 - Celebrating Daddy's 40th birthday at his office.
October 9, 2008 - Celebrating Emma's 5th birthday with friends at McDonalds

October 22, 2008 - One last look at the Delta Queen before it is taken away from river travel.

October 25, 2008 - Maddie's favorite things.

November 23, 2008 - Thanksgiving with the Sakich Family.
November 26, 2008 - Bubble Hats

2 comments:

Melanie said...

These are so cute!!! My faves are "just add water" and "popsicle smiles" AND "Delta Queen" of course:)LOVE your style too! Man...I NEED a cricut!

Stephanie said...

You are totally rockin'! I love the Just Add Water title!