CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...

You don't even want to know how much time I have spent this afternoon trying to find a great layout for my blog. That is time that I will never get back, and could have used better. Oh, well... The girls are on "day 2" of their antibiotics and are slowly getting back to their normal selves. They have been battling a sinus infection and have not had much of an appetite. Emma is on Spring Break this week, so I will have to find something exciting to occupy their time, and mine. Don is out of town for the next couple of days, so I am on my own. Friday night I was able to go to The Scrapyard for a crop. It was a wonderful getaway, and I got several layouts done. Right now I am working on Sami's album, which I haven't done since before moving to Maysville (which was almost 6 years ag0). I am starting small, just 2008, and will work back from there. I will post pictures of what I did as soon as I take them. Well, and after I figure out how to do it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the green layout of your blog! It's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am impressed!! This is something that I would luv to do for Jake (baby)!! Everything looks so organized!!

~Angela