CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!!!

Maddie just pee'd in the potty! After many hours, much screaming (in my head as to not scare her) and many prayers, she has finally done it. There wasn't much, but there was some, and for that I think that we might finally be on our way. I was hoping to have her trained before we go to Disney, which is in two weeks, and we are running out of town. Please pray for us because I am running out of patience, and wine :). I don't know what it is about my girls, but they are so stubborn, especially when it comes to potty training. I had a hard time with Emma too. I guess maybe it is me, because I am the one constant, but I would like to think that it is the Sullivan gene that they possess.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

It is totally a Sullivan gene!!! Just blame Don!

Stephanie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Maddie!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Hope she totally gets it now!