CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Conversation With Maddie

Last night I had the pleasure of going to a crop at The Scrapyard (thanks Don and Diane, without you both, it would not have been possible). It was a wonderful little escape and I was able to get several layouts done, of which I will post later. This morning Don fills me in on a conversation with Madalyn Rae. Now, for those of you who don't know Maddie, she definitely has a country twang when it comes to several words (hopefully the speech class that she will start in the fall will take care of that). So, here is the conversation:
Maddie: "Daddy, I have a surprise for you"
Daddy: "What is it sweetie?"
Maddie: "You have to come upstairs with me and see"
Daddy: "Alright" and takes her hand and they go upstairs...
Maddie: "Look Daddy! I poo pooed!"
Daddy: "Wow, that is great! Did you wipe your bum?"
Maddie: (as she puts her face down by the toilet seat) "Look at all that corn!!!"
Daddy: "What a good girl" then he proceeds to wipe and flush...
What can you say after a conversation like that? Out of the mouths of babes...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

These are great memories!! Too funny!

Stephanie said...

Ewwww! lol