CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yeah! Maddie Layouts Finished For 2007!

I may not be keeping a clean house, but I am really working hard on getting the girl's scrapbooks in order. Actually the downstairs doesn't look too bad, but don't even go upstairs! The pumpkin patch layout I did tonight while Don had some bonding time with his Dad watching NASCAR and "Jake and the Fatman". Sometimes when it comes to their TV selections, you just have to walk away! :) But they did put up a new cealing fan in the family room today, so I guess I should cut them some slack. Anyway, the balance of the layouts I was able to get done at the crop on Friday night.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Loved all the layouts you got finished the other night!!!! Love your blog.

Stephanie said...

Great job Anita! So wish I could have been there! I am really missing scrappin'.

Melanie said...

Holy Moly! Have you been productive:) Great Job- can't wait to see them in person.