CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Maddie - My Wild Child

God love her and protect her, that is all that I can say about Maddie. If she makes it through her toddler years without a broken bone, I will be SO HAPPY!! On Friday, April 17th, the girls and I went Krogering while Don went to get Sami in Cincinnati. When we got home, I let the girls play outside while I put the groceries away. I had the door open so that I could hear them, plus I kept looking out the window just to see what they were doing. Well, they were out there laughing so I decided to see what they were laughing at and Maddie is hanging on the monkey bars of the swing set. But what was even better, was the fact that Emma was standing on the ladder to the monkey bars and was pushing Maddie (I guess because Maddie wasn't swinging enough already). And then...Maddie lets go...falling, falling, falling. Well it isn't THAT far, but it seemed like forever before she hit the ground. While I am watching this with my heart in my throat and waiting for the screams, they both just keep laughing! I couldn't believe it, and start yelling at both of them. At Maddie trying to explain to her how she could get hurt, and Emma because she knows better, and to NEVER EVER do that again. Later, when Don and Sami get home, I am telling them what the girls did and ask Emma how many times Maddie did it, and she says "two". UGH!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

thank goodness she didn't get hurt! that would be Allie! such a daredevil!