CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emma's First Loose Tooth

On Wednesday, after quiet time, I was talking to Emma. I had to do a double take, because one of her bottom teeth looked funny. So, I said "Emma let me look at your teeth" and immediately her hands cover her mouth and she starts to panic. So I said "I think you are getting ready to get a big girl tooth. Can Mommy take a look?" Slowly the hands drop, and I am able to get a peek inside her mouth. Sure enough one of the bottom teeth has a wiggle. Now, she is excited and can't wait to start wiggling it herself. For the next 20 minutes we talk about loose teeth, big girl teeth, the tooth fairy, how the tooth fairy gets into the house, what the tooth fairy brings, etc... blah blah blah. I have officially created a monster! When Maddie wakes up from her nap, guess what the first thing Emma tells her? You got it, her loose tooth. Guess what Daddy hears as soon as he walks into the door from work? You got it, her loose tooth. Guess what the dance teacher hears when we get to class? The list is endless! So, for the few of you that haven't heard the story...Emma is getting ready to loose her first tooth. :) My baby is growing up! :(

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awwww! I can't believe how fast our kiddos are growing up.

Melanie said...

So cute..wait til it actually falls out...she will FREAK!

Eddie Storms said...

So cute, I'm excited to hear your story when it actually falls out; will she be more eager to lose more of her tooth for the tooth fairy to claim? But yeah, that's part of growing up; just make sure to keep an eye of her, since time flies by so fast.