CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Woke Up To Poop!!

Don was out of town from Wednesday to Friday, so I had potty training duty all by myself, oh and Maddie. Thursday morning (May 28th) I wake up to "hey mommy, I have a surprise for you! Look, I poopied in the potty! It looks like peanut butter"! Well, what can I say after that, besides "yeah, Maddie". It was so hard not to laugh, and she was so proud of herself. So I made a big deal out of it, of course, and then let her pick out a piece of candy. Normally, there wouldn't be candy at 8:00am, but at this point, whatever it takes!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a lovely morning surprise!

Missed you at the Y this morning! :)

Melanie said...

I think it is great and would totally choose to wake up to anything in the potty than in the diaper:) Way to go!!! Did chuckle at the description!!